Don't miss the 2013 edition of the UNISFÉRA Conference on business and sustainable development / CSR. This conference will be an opportunity for participants to hear new high-level speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences. Corporate and institutional leaders will present the latest developments and new challenges in sustainable development and corporate social responsability.See more details
Don't miss the UNISFÉRA Forums, 2012 Edition, in Quebec City on November 20 and in Montreal on November 26.
The Quebec City Forum addresses 'Approaches and tools for sustainable development and corporate social responsibility (CSR) for businesses of all sizes'. Presentations and discussions with high-level speakers will allow participants to familiarize themselves with various tools and applications of sustainable development and CSR relevant to the different spheres of an organization (strategic planning, operations, communications, etc.).
The Montreal Forum is the opportunity to exchange with high-level speakers on the topic of 'Passing from fragmentary measures to an integrated management of corporate sustainable development'. This one-day event is followed by optional workshops the next day on applying the BNQ21000 norm and on the production of credible sustainable development reports in line with the Global Report Initiative directives.
To find out more, check out the programmes below. (The Forums will be held in French.)See more details
See more details
- Conciliating corporate environmental and financial performance;
- Issues stemming from the Montreal Conference on Climate Change for Canadian firms;
- Recent case law developments;
- The presumption of director liability in environmental matters;
- Green procurement and the North American market;
- Environmental performance and sustainable development reporting;
- Managing of emergencies, disasters, crises and corporate succession;
- ISO 26000: the international standard for corporate social responsibility ;
- Environment and OECD Guidelines ; and
- Businesses and the United Nations Global Compact.